DCS Technique (continued)
DCS SURGICAL TECHNIQUE
The DCS is indicated for the following fractures of the
* The following anatomic conditions should exist:
- Intercondylar fractures *
- Supracondylar fractures *
- Unicondylar fractures *
If these conditions do not exist, a SYNTHES 95° Condylar
Plate or Condylar Buttress Plate should be considered.
- 4 cm of distal femur should remain intact to provide
support for the implant.
- A distal portion of the medial condyle should be intact for
the DHS/DCS Lag Screw to gain good purchase.
DHS / DCS Index